|About the Artist:
1985- 2000 Worked as a fashion designer for several, large, multi national companies, namely: Levi Strauss, Bugle Boy, and Catalina. Oversaw a large staff both in the states and in the Orient and traveled extensively all over the world.
2002 Resigned to focus on my photographic career
2012 - 13
• 1st Place, Julia Margaret Cameron Awards, Worldwide Photography Gala Awards, awarded with a Paris show, 2013
• Winner, Creative Quarterly 29, Winter Publication (out in book stores 04/2013)
• Portfolio in Fine Art Photo, Issue No. 13, Rudolf Hillebrand Publisher, Germany
• Winner, Creative Quarterly 30, Spring Publication
• Winner, Creative Quarterly 31, Summer Publication
• WIPI 2013 Annual Juried Competition - Juror Choice Gallery Presentation
• Project Basho, Onward Compe winner
• Winner, Photographer of the Year, Worldwide Photography Gala Awards 2011
• July Overall Winner, 1st Place (9), 2nd Place (4) Pollux Awards, WPGA, , juried by Terry Anderson, Dina Bova, Larry Paggett and Julio Hardy
• 1st Place Landscape Category, 2nd WPGA Black & White Awards, juried by David Zimmerman
• Winner “Photo Cali”, PDN magazine, “a death in the desert”
• Juror’s Special Mention, “The Beauty Around Us”, Worldwide Photography Gala Awards, juried by Julio Hardy and WPGA staff.
• Honorable Mention, “Story Teller” Competition, Worldwide Photography Gala Awards, juried by Julio Hardy and WPGA staff.